Wakame Cell Culture
™ - the world’s first technology of macroalgae cell culture to extract the active ingredient gametophytes from macroalgae cells – a world first for cosmetic applications. Gametophytes concentrate antioxidants and are autotrophic cells producing organic compounds from CO2 and minerals, using energy from light.
Benefits of Wakame Cell Culture
Protects the genes of Eve - mitochondrial DNA genes inherited from mum. Mitochondria are the energy factory (ATP - adenosine triphosphate - the biological currency of energy) of the cells.
1) Ephemeral antioxidant action: decreases free radicals in a short time. Mitochondria have an ephemeral ability to produce energy in stressed conditions and release fewer free radicals.
2) Long lasting antioxidant action: protects mitochondrial DNA integrity with +63% Aconitase, a mitochondrial enzyme involved in cell homeostasis.
Benefits of White Lupin Seed Extract
In a study done on 25 volunteers and an in vitro test conducted, the results show that the white lupin seed extract stimulates synthesis of type I collagen, improving the skin’s elasticity, remodeling and firming sagging skin.
1) Stimulates production and secretion of type I collagen.
2) Remodeling of the facial contours: significant decrease of the relative volume of the jowls after 42 days of application.
3) Increased skin elasticity: improvements in skin elasticity are noted at T89, especially the significant increases of 11.2% and 10.6%.
Wheat Seed Extract
A patented extraction of phytoceramides and digalactosyl diglycerides (DGDG) with efficacy proven via an in vivo test comprising 20 volunteers over 55 days of treatment of twice daily applications on face.
1) Intense hydration: protects skin from loss of water by strengthening the cutaneous barrier.
2) Firms up, smooths skin and tightens pores: restores balance in the dermis by boosting synthesis of collagenase inhibitors and blocks elastase activities that degrade dermal elasticity.
3) Antioxidant properties: shields skin from oxidative stress responsible for accelerating aging.
C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters
A truly exceptional emollient - structurally similar to, and biocompatible with, skin lipids – that is capable of imitating and augmenting many of their functions. Improves skin barrier function and imparts skin conditioning.
1) Moisturizes and repairs dry and cracked lips. A 2-week clinical study done on volunteers with dry, cracked and chapped lips. One group applied the C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient while the other used petrolatum on their lips. The results below showed the C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient to dramatically improve the condition of the lips.
2) Improves the condition of dry and cracked hands. A 2-week clinical study was done on a team of volunteers who applied the C10-C30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient to one hand and petrolatum to the other. The results showed that hands treated with the C10-C30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters emollient improved significantly than those treated with petrolatum.
It is a phytosqualane based beauty concentrate containing natural actives similarly found in vernix caseosa – the thick, white wax-like substance that coats babies for weeks before they are born.
The Serum mimics the intense hydration and skin nourishing properties of the vernix to bring back baby soft skin. Just a few drops and it'll instantly revitalize your skin, freshen and smooth your complexion.
You can use The Serum on its own or with a moisturizer.
It contains >99% natural ingredients, >95% active ingredients and is fortified with botanical extracts of Wakame cell culture, White lupin seed and Phytoceramides. These key ingredients have been clinically researched to nourish and nurture skin to be firmer, radiant, toned and younger looking skin.
Yes! One of its key ingredients is Wakame cell culture - the world’s 1st first active ingredient for cosmetic application. It is a patented rare marine treasure and clinically proven nutrient powerhouse. Within 24 hours, it protects the skin at the cellular level and inherited maternal genes.
For normal use, apply 3 - 5 drops to cleansed skin and gently pat to infuse over entire face. Alternatively, add droplets to moisturizer and apply as usual. For intensive treatment, apply half a dropperful to entire face and gently massage to allow serum to infuse.
Both are anti-aging skincare products under the First Light range. Ceramides Skin Supplement nurtures beautiful skin from within via the oral route while The Serum is a topical beauty essence to be applied on the skin. This nutricomestics combination (ingestible and topical) works synergistically to give the best results for skin youth, health and radiance.